Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Quickie

As mentioned before, I'm slowly warming up to the idea of micr0-blogging via twitter. The issue (as pointed out by a bright-eyed rocket scientist) is that my name is on the twitter panel on the right. I suppose I'll have to take it out sooner or later.

Speaking of which, last week Twitter was a victim of phishing scams. Several prominent names like Barack Obama, Rick Sanchez and Brit Brit got hacked. Check out the what the wiley bugger did with Britney's Twitter. Hilarious:



Lastly, heard Lily Allen's version of Womanizer ?(credit to Khaylis for high-jacking my speakers to let me listen to it) Lovely slower-beat, proper Brit-ish enunciation and a whole lot sexier+less skanky than Britney's.

Shit I actually have to do proper work today. Woe is me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey when you head over to Greener Pastures, will we be working together. Lemme rephrase that, when you head to Greener Pastures, will you be pushing me around like your own personal bitch?

The Peon @ LB

Anonymous said...

In a word: Yes.