Monday, January 5, 2009

#1

Thanks to an (almost) infinite amount of time at work now - I have opted that it is best to part ways with the current Slave master and move on to Greener Pastures - I have started blogging again.

Prior to this, I have tried everything to fill in my daily timesheets; 9 hour internal meetings (A new thing. Usually at Chili’s Bangsar during happy hour for 4 hours which makes it a mathematical miracle), 9 hour reviews (the internet is a big place), 9 hour Recces (Bangsar, Pusat Bandar Damansara, Mont Kiara), 9 hour of new talent review (lots of live concerts & stand-ups on youtube), 9 hour courses (I highly recommend @GoogleTalk & Ted) etc etc; Sounds fun but too much of a good thing and all that jazz is apparently true.

To sum it up, I.am.Bored. A far cry from the hair-tearing-working-weekends-not-enough-time-in-the-world before.

So here I am, blogging again. Welcome to my new online real estate. A few things to try out this time around.
  1. Not use company names at all - From the above-mentioned free time, I have trawled the ‘Net looking for clues to what to expect at Greener Pastures. You’ll be surprised with the amount of dirt I dug up. I now virtually know of quite a number of people, what’s down with office politics, who’s who and who are the cool kids in school. This could get Nasty.

  2. People - Not use my name, your name, everyone’s name. Ditto reason. Anyone have a preference of nicknames or can I just make things up? (Friendly-warning to not use names here.)

  3. Micro-blogging - I didn’t warm to the idea of twitter before as I didn’t see the sense of paying 15cents every time I wanted to update it. But with twitterberry it is all good in the hood. Plugging into twitter is like plugging into the Internet itself. Everything that goes on in the planet (and on other planets) can be found on Twitter. It’s about as fun as when Blogs first exploded. Be careful the overload of information though.
Now, all I need to do is iron out a few more kinks in this blog and off we go.

Stay fresh, beetches.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool - I'm the first to comment. Could it be that I too have an abundance of time in my hands? Pretty interesting theme you have got going on here. I always knew you had 'purple' tendencies.

Teddy said...

Yea - what's with purple anyway? Luckybuggerwithsomuchtime...

Idlan said...

Give me a nickname. Go on. Give it your best shot.

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr. Anonymous(e),

Finally another place for me to visit (solely for research purposes of course, because good employees don't waste time reading blogs, do they?). Let's see who slips a name, shall we?

Ms. BV..
..I mean BSC? Er BV?.. Oh sod it, you get the idea...

Anonymous said...

the grasshopper writes again eh?? why u sound so tikus bangsar. chillis? 4 hours? so much time? gila ka pa.

miss green.

Sharizal said...

Wah welcome back online dude. Now it's my turn... Some how. Hasta la vista amigo

Anonymous said...

welcome back, err... what to call you aa?

Anonymous said...

Shad: you're just jealous you can't pull it off

Teddy: I don't think I need to take any dirt from a guy who is called "teddynick" hahahah. And I have the gift of time man. Which is good or I wouldn't have had the chance to hang out with you last weekend.

Ms.BV: No name slips. No slipssss.

Ms. Green: Apa nak buat, the office is 2-mins away from Bangsar. Am Mastautin-ing here for now. And 4 hours for a meeting okay wat. Just be sure to order the bottomless tostada chips

Sharizal: Hasta la vista yer head. haha. I was there when you typed that out.

Kudo-san: er..tatau.

khaylis said...

hello loser, raspberries are not purple, they are red/pink.

k

Anonymous said...

Well how was I suppose to know that. Oh well, biar lah.

Anonymous said...

Oh and Idlan aka Sheepwoman, you're nickname has already been firmly established.

Unless you prefer Muruku?

Idlan said...

Is it wrong that I first read the URL as raspberryshit?

P.S. Not Muruku. I am not JaMak (denial).

Anonymous said...

That's not just a river in Egypt I hear.

wilykat said...

mine better be a cool one