Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Camper-holic

No really, try 'em

When I shop for shoes, I’m usually looking for something that’s a little off the beaten path. I like my shoes to be a little funky, conversation starters, the kind of shoes that get noticed on the street and most importantly, comfortable! That’s why I love Campers. They're everything that I ever wanted in a pair of shoes. I've got a few pairs lying around (literally) and they are the best pair of shoes I have ever paid good money for. A bit on the high side but I've not had to a pair ever go down in comfort levels nor break on me, ever. (take notes Converse!)

Now, how do I find a pair that will be borderline acceptable in Greener Pastures? Bloody HR policies *mutter mutter*

"We all laugh at the Chuck Taylors' behind their backs"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my brown pelotas are 9 years old this year. when i first had them, people were wondering why i bought a pair of bowling shoes.

bowling shoes, my ass.

Nadia Natasha said...

Hey, you're back blogging (not since you're in Madrid).

That CAMPER Shoes fan group in FB really is a vital clue. Hehehe.

Where can I buy em in KL (since I'm not accustomed to posh retailers).

Anonymous said...

There's a store at Gardens midvalley and a ladies section at isetan KLCC. Both stores on discount too.

Well you say posh, I hear smart consumer.Just ask kudo.