Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Start them young.

I did a sheepwoman today, gave a lecture to a packed class at my old uni. It was funny having the lecturers sit back and I was in front giving a talk on my thoughts on advertising. Reality check went on constantly.

It was a fun session though, the hour talk (I talked for 60 whole minutes!), the Q&A, the feel good feeling of corrupting young minds. Maybe it won't be something I'd do for life (stories on marking term papers still gives me the chills) but maybe once in awhile? Won't kick that idea out of bed just yet.

One thing's for sure, smarty-pants students irritate me. There was this one guy who particularly got on my goat. As I was driving back, I realised why it was so. He reminded me too much of myself.



Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

From a grasshopper to a corporate sellout to a ... corruptor of young minds?!? :)

Anonymous said...

Nobody's perfect ;)

Anonymous said...

perggggggghhhh

gua hutang lu sebotol vino

m

Corporate Sellout said...

Yes you do! Almost forgot. Bila bila?