Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Appendix

Got admitted to the hospital yesterday for appendicitis-i swear I flet like dying from pain in the stomach.

Operation was last night as well. The OT(terms I picked up from scrubs were very helpful) is one of the most scariest places to be in. Big lights, the smell of whatever it is, the masked doctors, nurses.

Its all good now. Am very restless. Walking around in by ass showing gown later.


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

7 comments:

Crash Test Mom said...

get well soon. that looks like a nice hospy there.

Corporate Sellout said...

Thanks mummy :)

Its a pretty okay hospital. I got a single room too so that's great. Boleh walk around in my gown without any shame..

Sher 'n Pete said...

Yikes!! Get well soon!

Anonymous said...

oh dear. hope u get well soon. i owe u lunch, gossips, etc

m

Anonymous said...

get well soon!

Anonymous said...

get well soon.. :)

-ninie

Corporate Sellout said...

Thanks for the well wishes guys. I'm dead bored in here.speedy recovery is very very very high on the list.