Monday, February 2, 2009

#25 meme

Kudo & Idlan: Since you both insisted, I'm doing the meme. Sorry, no computer at the training in greener pastures so can't access the funkier facebook capabilities on the 'berry. So I am emailing the post here. I did all 25 too!

  1. I speak 2.5 languages - Malay (fluent), English (kinda fluent) Spanish (.5)

  2. I try to do something awesome everyday - today I broke the high score on crash bandicoot kart.

  3. Everytime I do an accent; french, italian, british, chinese, whatever, it more often than not ends up sounding Indian.

  4. My books are a joy to me (and a pain to khaylis since I leave em lying around in stacks)

  5. I have absolutely no issues with re-reading a book over and over again.

  6. My favourite electronic thing in the whole wide world is the iPod (and I am gleefully rub my hands about how idlan has sucumbed to it. Creative Zen konon)

  7. The first iPod I owned was the 20Gb 3rd Gen. The latest I have is the 8Gb Nano. In between I've had the mini, shuffle(stick of gum version) and the 30Gb iPod Video.

  8. My new year's resolution this year are: make new friends, burn no bridge & do the dishes more often.

  9. I used to do that "ba-da-bum" hitting the drums after I make a joke. I have since been broken of that habit.

  10. I love Penang-KL-Barcelona-Madrid-London. Sometimes not in that order.

  11. I have a wedding date ZOMG

  12. My idea of a holiday is lying down on a beach somewhere, reading a book and generally doing nothing. Topless babes optional.

  13. I have this thing for watches. Swiss+Automatic, in that order.

  14. I'm a Very morning person. My eyes pop open at 8:30, and I can roll around for a maximum of 10mins. Then I bounce out of bed. (Most people find this irritating for some reason)

  15. Which in turn makes me susceptible to feeling tired in the evening. 4pm naps are a must on weekends. Sometimes weekdays too.

  16. I use the blackberry (its a lifesaver) but I still think the iphone trumps it twice over.

  17. I'm really not all that good with numbers.

  18. I don't smoke. After a meal, I have a piece of chocolate instead. (What, its good for the heart)

  19. I love hotel breakfasts! (Re: #14)

  20. I tell people I'm a jamak (Jawa+Mamak)

  21. Like Joey, I'm an ass man.

  22. When I first got back, BHP was a new station. I asked my big bro about this and he said the hungarians bought some shares in british petroleum, hence BHP. I believed him for 2 whole months.

  23. I make a mean pasta goreng kicap (to the horror of certain italians I know)

  24. I picked up golf. Fun. Though the concept of hitting a stationary ball is still quite alien to me. And strangely, the ball doesn't get hit sometimes when its not moving at all.

  25. I have a problem with long sleeved shirts. They're buttoned up till 11am at the very most then I start rolling 'em up. Rimas.

  26. I like meme's. Its been awhile since I've done one.

    Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good that you're doing this in your blog as opposed to FB!

hah? 0830 wakeup=morning person? that's crap. 0600 hrs is more like it. :D

aku nk comment psl indian accent tapi ko dah mengaku jamak, aku tak jadi.

Anonymous said...

Okay la, not thaaaat morning a person but comparing to other people who sleep in, I'm okay wat. Kasi can la.

Crash Test Mom said...

#2 - i love crash bandicoot! i used to play them until i nearly puked, literally. this was pre-adam/alyssa/alayna of course.

#11 - congratulations! have fun preparing for it.